1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Llc's danger mouth

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mengor, Sep 25, 2011.

1. mengor

mengor Pup

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Do a search

3. Caos

Caos CH Dog

his in Ecuador now great producer and performe I saw him in action.

4. mengor

mengor Pup

how is his offsprings?

5. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

His son Gunshot's MAGIC MAN is a good little dog..

6. mengor

mengor Pup

that's his only son doing good there?
    i remember when i sent danger mouth there he was sent with one his pup there i wonder how is she doing coz all of their litter are doing good..

7. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

He's the only one Ive seen..

8. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Mengor, there are more offspring doing very well. There was a big falling out with the owners of LLC, remind you of anything? Rumor has it he is in South America, but Ive heard other rumors that he never left the states. I have two sons of his that are real good dogs and LLC has a real good son and daughter off danger as well. We lost access to danger, but we still have other real good cham dogs to continue the family tradition.

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

danger mouth was bring from ASIA to USA he won and produce several good dogs in ASIA

10. mengor

mengor Pup

as i remember he only won once here in asia coz i was the one who bred and match him against keon at 42lbs eventhough he was only for 40lbs on match day he was only 40.90lbs and it lasted 1hour 42 mins..

11. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Danger is not in S America, I know the owner and Danger is living a good life producing some good bulldogs.. They are doing well

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yes you're right I have that video my friend.

13. mengor

mengor Pup

is it true that he was matched there for the 2nd time?

14. mengor

mengor Pup

good to hear he is doing good..

15. Caos

Caos CH Dog

no he never match again.

16. bbad

bbad Big Dog

Hasn't danger made ROM?