1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lonzo Line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colossal, Apr 6, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

The blood is working pretty good for me as well! 50% crosses or less.

40 street black likes this.
  2. Lil Red

Lil Red Pup

Check her offspring list, shes thrown a few nice ones !!! ABK if you'd like we can try to make a breeding happen in 2011

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yep, both of the sisters I had were for real. I hated to lose them, esp. Bailey. She was a bulldog through & through. The only thing that could beat ole Bailey was the reaper himself. :(

Blessings ...

4. kidd313

kidd313 Pup

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I had a friend that had dogs bred from Indian Bolio dogs.He was looking for a cross to go with his dogs.I suggested Lonzo's blood off Zebo. He bought several dogs from Lonzo and they worked really well.He had one female named Shebo(bred by Lonzo) that was small and he wanted me to work her for a show.She was a pleasure to work.She had a zest for things people and just plain life.I worked his Zebo dogs for him .Now this was back in the late 80's.This is what I found out they work really hard,they drive really hard,and they are so athletic. Because they work so well people have a tendency to over work them.Zebo dogs are not for the beginner.They require a lot of attention(u can't just place them on a chain and leave them) and because they are full of zest and so athletic people tend to try them to hard too soon.They need to mature.Now as far as the matching back in the day, most Zebo bred dog owners was not counting on winning by gameness.They figured on stopping your dog before gameness came into it.When u saw a good one of Lonzo's go u was like omg thats a bulldog.Is this the best line out there no, but no line is the best they all have faults.You need to be very selective on them.

6. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

I remember that back in the day the good zebo dogs didnt came from Lonzo!!!!!..

7. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Where did they come from then?
    Never heard that much about that bloodline.
    I only know the stuff that came from Panther and some try and errors by Barney Five if I remember correctly.

8. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

The really good ones came from Adams.

9. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

10. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

and by the way this line is like any other find a honest person running it and your chances will increase just like being honest to any line these are not for your newbeis though as this dogs can be shit starters and need lots of attention and time spent if u dont have one from a old timmer or already spent time crossesing it working it breeding it ext i wouldnt start now be my honest advice i have had the line for ove 11years or so now i cross mine with eli carver types and have had prety good sucsess and if u do go looking for lonzo zebo types dont get a bully one i would recomend o stevens blood threw down with heavy virgil or homer stuff now that blood is heavy lonzo's andy zebo and vindy and mikes dad the males lonzo used as his fore from most mike and vindy though as lonzo never bred to zebo he told me it was cause he had what made zebo backk then and based all his blood around his family siblings cousins ext lonzo added snooty eli jr blood to his crosses trust these dogs if done right by honest folx can be very had to beat in a raCE

11. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

I was wondering if anybody else was going to catch that!

12. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

id like to know waz up with that if its a wrong dog or if someone hung the papers or wtf

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Well I don't know how Lonzo bred his dogs but he sold dogs to my friend and told him they was out of ZeboI thought the was pretty good dogs..He also bred Elvis to a few bitches .I know back in the day Lonzo's dogs was referred to as Lonzo's or Zebo dogs.

14. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

well there are all with in zebos family i knew lonzo well and he never bred to zebo himself as he sold zebo to mt man as a prospect like i said lonzo main studs were mike 2xw vindicator 2xw and later was muscle and more recent waz slick willy bill and zebo king and im not doubting you had some good ones off his yard you wouldnt be the first in the 80's he probly had amazing breeding to chose from but the later he went on breeding his program was on the fall as he became all about the dollars:cool:

15. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Absolutly!!. and im sirprized they are still around today being it crossed with Eli blood.
    they where NOT known to be game dogs.

16. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

That´s what I mean.
    I asked for gameness and not for winning by cutting another one down.

17. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I didn't have any Zebo or Lonzo.My friend bought them from Lonzo.One dog named Shebo was out of Elvis I believe .I could be wrong with that.The other dogs he said was Zebo blood which probably was the same blood as Zebo in away he just called it Zebo blood.Yeah everyone knows Zebo was sold to MT. Man.That blood did produce very athletic dogs whether u call them Zebo or Lonzo.I know Frank told me when breeding to Zebo u had to be really careful cause he would bite the hell out of you and when he was excited he was dangerous.I don't know as much about Zebo dogs as a lot on here do because I didn't use it.But I have a question since Zebo was a man biter did he throw man biters? Some used to say that old Zebo was out of old Eli.Don't know if that is true but maybe thats why Zebo blood crosses well with Eli blood.

18. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

he did have elvis and few others up for stud just never bred to zebo was all and as for adams having good zebo dogs there is none that blood left around and if there is u probly wont get yer hands on it even he crossed it with kingfish blood now there is good lonzo crosses out there and there is also good working dogs down from lonzo zebo types left though who know know and if u dont know then its justt a matter of putting yer ear to the ground so to speak find a honnest man running anyline and you will find honest dogs dont worry about chasing old dogs like zebo look for what is on the table and hot & ready so to speak

19. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Lonzo liked Vindicator more then Zebo from what Lonzo said.Man what a problem to choose from those dogs.We all should have that problem.Look at Adams he had some of the all time greats on his yard.

20. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

At least he had a number of great ones but to me according to his own words (look up the history session) he was far to tolreant on man biters.
    Hell, if one of my dogs would attack me without any reasoon or another person would be definitely it´s end within the same breath!
    And most of all I wouldn´t breed to such an animal!