1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lonzo Pratt 6/03/32 - 3/17/09

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by BKNLS, Mar 26, 2009.

1. BKNLS

BKNLS Guest

2. QWERT

QWERT Pup

R.I.P. Lonzo Pratt. Your legacy in the game will live on for many generations to come.

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

What a shame. :(

Not to be morbid, but does anyone know the cause of death? Last I heard he was doing well.

4. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

R.I.P Sir!:(

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

:(My condolances for his family and friends

6. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

he was quite the funny man i will always have his blood here and will be truly missed by me as i followed this man and his ideas and veiws when it came to these dogs this man was quite a wizz i love running his blood into my eli/carver blood it works like magic rip sonny boy

7. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

am i the only one that didnt think he was a great breeder? dont get me wrong, he had zebo, vindicator, mike, angie, oakie, and the others around that time, but what has he produced in the last 15 years? the only"lonzo" bred dogs I've seen lately are huge and un athletic. I like the oakie blood the best and have had it super tight and am going to get more this fall when I go down south.
    j

8. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

R.I.P Lonzo pratt , hope you can continue your passion in heaven

9. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

God bless Lonzo and His family.

10. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

hey crimson, i never disrespected and he has been gone a while. if you knew the right people you would have known that.

11. preme

preme CH Dog

MAN SHOW SOME RESPECT TO A LEGEND...THIS WAS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT COMMENT... YOU PROBABLY COULDNT HOLD HIS JOCK. SO TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT.

RIP PEACE MR.ZEBO

12. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

i can tell you there are many dogs from his line or straws from his line that are still performing and doing well they are more then athletic infact this is the only line i will make sure is in my stock except of coarse the carver blood i been running for many years now
    by the way sence u can say a man that is in the grave now wasnt that great of a breeder u need to check your self he produced maybe the best all around dog of all times u on the other hand and i dont know u but can tell u will never have a dog like zebo plain and simple :mad: