1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lonzo Pratt?

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by backinbusiness, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I have been involved with pit bulls for many, many years. Over the years I met Lonzo many years ago and we became friends. I ended up getting several pups from a few different litters from him and the percentages turned out pretty good. Long story short after several generations of keeping that line going, I had a tight stock, which did well on the circuit. Back in 1999, I lost several members of my immediate family, then after all that, moved to a different state to sort of start over, then fell ill. Ok, so since Lonzo and I shared many memorable occasions mostly revolving around dogs or my home brew, I once again decided to re-kindle that friendship and see how he had been doing. I did so yesterday, needless to say I was shocked and very saddened to hear of his death. Can't seem to get it out of my mind as I remember us working the dogs together, making the treadmills,(old Lonzo loved those carpet mills), etc.. Does anyone know how he died or what caused his death? I would be greatly appreciative of any info? Also, what happened to his yard of dogs?? Yea Lonzo liked them peanuts at the flea market too in which he visited quite regularly