1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lonzo/Zebo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bighead Pitbull, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Now that Lonzo has gone to his kennel in the sky. What do you think will happen to the Lonzo/Zebo line?

Are the any breeder willing to take on the task of bring the line back?

I mean the dogs have lost their wind, they been bred so tight over the years so they overheat fairly quickly, They have been bred to look short and stockey.. With that babydoll head.. Short mouth... Kinda bred for the newbeeies...

Mixed right they still can and a crunch... But a hard bred to understand and mix with other lines... so again...

2. olrts

olrts Banned

Why are Breeders should be interested in Breeding Zebo Stuff?
    I dont know how Zebo stuff turns out in the Usa, but in Europe Zebo dogs are lower than average.

But im still searching for a good 3/4 Zebo Dog, to Create my own total Destruction Dogs, but nothing found until now, in my Opionion Zebo time is over and the name Zebo must be burried in the History Books.

3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

lonzo bred dogs down from vindicator and he may have had a dog with zebo in the pedigree, but it wasn't line bred zebo. there is a kennel in TX that breeds zebo dogs right, and they have been doing so for years.

4. well the zebo stuff was all about gameness... Long time in the pit back in the day... Over the years, As I said in the post above... they been bred to be that cute and cuddle dog...

Too, so many people... tried to infuse the blood with just about anything... hoping to bring that gameness to their lines. Over the years...

Then, when the states started cracking down... Well... Sad to say the line went down.... There are some fairly good dogs out there... But most of them are Private... They generally keep it on their yard..

Good luck on the 3/4... Also remember this If the dog is not in the first 4 gens... then it is a mute point anyways...

5. judge,

yes, I understand what your are saying... Are they a private yard? They are zebo type dog... not inbred.... So...

6. Have you been dealing with Zebo bulldogs for a while??

7. how is your toby dogs doing? no not as long as you have?

8. So Dred,

Ive been out of the loop for awhile.. good to hear from you...

9. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

I had a chance at one of his dogs about 7 years ago, wish I woulda took it... I think hes in athens

10. what dog was this pittfallin? when u say athens? ga. tx. or across the big pond?

11. olrts

olrts Banned

Shoot me a PM with more infos please, i only know dogs in Poland from Chainkennel, but now too old and maybe dead

12. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

What Zebo dogs you been dealing with? Nobody wanted Zebo dogs for gameness they wanted them for mouth and power. Now he did produce some good ones but overall it wasn't the best %, now when they took it back to Eli and to Greenwood stuff they got punch back and that finish. Andy dogs were always high ability dogs. That's probably why Lonzo sold Zebo, he thought Vindy was better and dogs of that ability were consistent in those Andy x Snowball dogs..

13. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

14. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

15. so, judge what lines you run? if you don't mind me asking? Yeah.. I have some of the Lonzo cute bred dogs... but I crossed them with some 1/2 pullin and 1/2 game bred suff... To givem so legs and some wind...
    I got one I call dude.. he has caught 26 pigs bigest being 247 lbs... When I shot the big sucker... I still had to get the sticks out to get him off.
    Then I a nigerino gyp... She is out of one of Buds last breeding... and Black Beauty... Now Beauty is rip as well... so.. she is a little dog and can go all day.. and has the heart of a lion....

16. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

In TX, cant remember the breeding,...short ,stout ,little black dog...ugly as all get out, but looked like a worker

17. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

I dont know why my first post quoted the other one but it was supposed to be torwards you

18. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Hey Dred, what bitch were yours off of?
    bighead, like several different lines, but am down to three dogs. Two are eli crosses and one is an O.Stevens bred dog. I prefer redboy, jocko/tab, frisco/el negro, and poncho crossed dogs. I am interested in something down from black pazmanian but have access to the poncho crosses, and eli crosses all day long.

19. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=228111 this was the last one owned by me, the others were from (sorry) private kennels.........