1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look at this lil hot prospect

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jul 18, 2011.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

2. hardluck

hardluck Banned

YEAH HE HAS IT!! is that your son? nephew? or you just came across it on the internet? AT 1:50 he did a beautifull move.. i would have hated to go up against him at that age... thats a future olympian if he stays dedicated to his sport.

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

x10

4. Divine

Divine Pup

Absolutely amazing!!! That kids has to have a phenomenal teacher as well as a ton of natural ability to boot. Made my day. Looks to be the toughest 60lber I know.

5. RRL

RRL Top Dog

LOL that kid is a little beast.

6. Texican

Texican Big Dog

What a Monster! Dude will be Making Headlines in the future if he sticks with it

7. preme

preme CH Dog

no relation just found it on facebook.. get em boy

8. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Bad ass my nephew is a six time all american:)

9. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

Oh!yeah! we will be reading bout him in future!

10. bauer

bauer Top Dog

The ufc awaits...

11. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Jens Pulver's son????????

12. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

this kid is a bully lol

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

that's how you like your dogs and your kids though isn't it fonzie just playing LOL but for real i have seen this video before but damn man he is amazing for his age and as psted above he must have a hell of a teacher he schooled the hell out of the other kids

14. diempie

diempie Pup

impressive. Lot of attitude but the skill to back it up

15. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

very impressive.. i think thats great! START THEM OUT YOUNG! we gonna hear about him someday...

16. Nash

Nash Big Dog

Ow man that was fun to watch ! Thnx for sharing.