1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look at this

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Whiskey Bay, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I had these posts in my guestbook yesterday on my site.Tell me what you see wrong with this.I noticed several things right off the back,but besides the blue stuff.

Hi, our names are Mike Huynh & Hannah Vu. Were both pitbull lovers. We own a small kennel located in San Jose, CA which specialize in blue and blue brindles of the American Pitbull Terrier breed. We breed to improve the breed, but only as a hobby not a full-time job. We specialize in blue APBT’s located in San Jose, CA.In the near future Well be breeding 100% Cairo blood! Check us out at Huynhs Kennels. Feel free to email or call us

I Can't say that mine aren't a full time job.How can you own just one of these dogs whether saying that you 'breed' to improve the breed or not,and say not as a FULL TIME JOB? Honestly, Mia,Marty,Shon,Bubba,Kay everyone else, Don't you feel your dogs are a full time job?

And I am into the blues somewhat,we all know that,but what the hell is Cairo blood? I have not heard of that one yet.And I have done some pretty good studying into the blue/Amstaff lines.We had the African/american(no pun) pits in another forum and not we have what? Egyptians? My bad Egyptian/American pits?

2. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

they were saying that breeding and selling puppies isnt they're 'occupation'

3. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

mine are a full time job twice over and then some

4. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

How Many Times Are They Going To Say They Specialize. And I Thought The Blue Was Only In The Amstaff Not In Apbt?

5. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

:) Blue is not a bloodline just a color, therefore it cannot just be an Amstaff. Amstaff as well as American Pitbull Terriers can both come in any color or size. The only difference with blues is that more people breed them as Amstaffs than any other color right now, but that's just a temporary fad nothing more. Just like some people say that nice looking pitbulls are'nt game, just myths. Even some experienced game doggers believe in the hype or some myths, one thing I know is that there's exceptions to most things in life, to fully understand something one must look at it from different views, and believe only those that are facts and not opinions. :)

6. Empire

Empire Big Dog

My Pits are Full-time plus some overtime.

7. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I have to agree there Empire.Mine are 48/7.Lol.

8. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

Im not really sure the point those people where trying to get across.. But owning any pet is a full time job, and if you are going to breed then you would think it would for sure be a full time job.. Even if you aren't doing it as a profession.. You still have to provide enough time and definately energy into these animals.. blahhhhh blahhhhhh

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'm with you Whiskey. Going to work is my "break". :)

10. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

O.k. we have this magazine called "Atlanta Advertiser" it comes out every week and on it people sell everything. This week's issue has 32 pitbull ads on the dog section. Out of 32, 26 advertises blue pups in the ad, pretty normal here, lol. Here's some of the ads this week..........

"Blue pit pups"
    Razors Edge puppies for sale. Big blocky heads. 100% Razors Edge bloodline, taking deposits. Asking $1200 a pup, hurry up going fast.

"American Pitbull Terrier Pups"
    Colby blood, no papers. Parents on premises, $150-200 a pup.

"pitbulls"
    CKC registered. Pups have huge block heads! Parents are protection trained, pups $400.

"Pitbull puppies"
    Pure bred, mother is white albino blood, father is red nose blood. No papers, $300-400 a pup. All shots and deworm done.

"Pitbull puppies"
    Grand Champion bloodline. No papers, $50 each pup. Call anytime.

"American Pitbull Terrier pups"
    Pups 6 weeks old. 3 red males, 2 red females. Pups poddy trained and have all shots and worming done. Father is CH bloodline. Going fast!