1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lookin for stud

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dustinp87, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

i have a black/white female shes mims/snooty/buck/redboy lookin for a stud from NC if u r around sanford nc let me know

2. Cnote

Cnote Banned

Why are you trying to breed? You won't find what you're looking for here.

3. if memeroy serves me right you are not allowed to talk about selling pups or asking for studs.

4. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

why wouldnt i?

5. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

so ur telling me that members of the site cant talk about breeding there dog s or puppys for sale

6. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

7. jasong

jasong Big Dog

Has she done anything to prove herself? That's the answer you will get to Why wouldn't I. Plus I believe it is in the rules of the forum that you aren't allowed to advertise pups or ask for studs etc.

8. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

how old is the bitch you plan on breeding?

9. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

shes 2 yrs old

10. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

Any particular bloodlines you think will cross well with her?

11. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

12. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

probably a jeep or maloney

13. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

why are you looking to breed a dog with those lines with different lines? Why are you breeding at all? What has she done?

14. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

im not looking to cross her no he asked wat i thought would cross nicely and i answered and shes proved her self a couple of times

15. what i was meaning was this site is strictly for education not for selling pups asking for studs advertising a stud or a bitch that you want to breed.like by saying i have such and such bred bitch and if you have such and such bred stud or anything that would be a nice cross let me know.we are here to educate and help people out with questions on health and such we are not here to help you sell dogs to make money.

16. dustinp87

dustinp87 Pup

i understand that but im not tryin to profit i was just tryin to get some names of kennels in my area that might want to breed thats all

17. Cnote

Cnote Banned

How are you going to better the breed? Has your dog had hips and whatnot tested? Are you going to keep the puppies if not placed into good homes? Will you take them back if something happens and the owners can't keep them?

You asked my why wouldn't you breed...the question is why do you want to breed.

18. grip

grip Pup

well said texaspit dogs grip

19. Marty

Marty Guest

We do not allow the studding of dogs or pups for sale on this site thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.