1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking 4books??

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by JohnsonKennels, Jul 13, 2005.

1. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

i was woundering if anyone knows of any online books about the past great pit dogs, i was looking at colby's book, but didn't want to pay $40 for it sorry. or can you tell me where to find past stories or anything of that nature.

thanks for any help

2. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

You're Probably Gonna Have To Spend The Money To View The Book. This Website Has Alot Of Good Info Look Around Like In The History Section. Not Sure What You Are Lookin For!

3. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

good reading material is not cheap. i have a few books that i have duplicates of but one is out of print and the other still cost 40 when you buy it in other places

4. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

That's What I Was Thinking Not For Free!

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

6. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Yeah That Should Cover Common Questions!

7. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

richard stratton writes excellent books.but i think a basic understanding is required b 4 reading them.

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Yeah Stratton Has Been Around For A While Lots Of Books Written!

9. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

www.gamedogs.com this site has a bunch of historical information and stories hope this helps some.

10. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

11. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

thanks to all that posted and yes those were all very helpful

12. Dow Xiong

Dow Xiong Pup

do any of you know where i can find and get these books? rollbar,crenshaw,colby,rom legends and any books from these two author T.L Williams & Richard Stratton. send me a pm or email me. thanks

13. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Call A Bookstore See If They Can Get It!