1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Eppinette's Zane

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ABK, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

This dog was bought by B. Hawkes of Phenom Knls of N. MS & Inferno Knls of MS. some years ago. Would like to know what happened to this dog, his whereabouts, is he still alive, etc. May like to stud a gyp to him or buy a pup off him if possible. If anyone knows the whereabouts of this dog or his owner please PM.

Blessings ... :)

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Bump please ... :)

3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

who is zane off of?

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Titan Rook's Ghost x Eppinette's Showgirl. Last known location was at Phenom Knls in the Guntown, MS. area.

Blessings ...

5. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

do you have a ped on that one? i talk to p.e. every now and then and i can see what he says about the dog.
    j

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Here's his ped:

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [100928] :: ESTES' & PHENOM'S ZANE

His registered name is Eppinette's Zane. I bought the dog off PE myself but had to sell him after he started eating my privacy fence. I lost his sister to a perforated gut & was afraid the same would happen to him, so I sold him to a fellow locally. The guys I sold him to were *supposed* to keep in touch so I could breed to him or buy pups off him, as I really didn't want to sell him, but I haven't heard from them since they left with him. They have moved several times, which doesn't help. I have e-mailed the address at the Phenom Kennels website & gotten no response & called the phone numbers that were listed for them on the internet & was told the numbers have been changed or are no longer in order (probably due to them moving). :(

I know someone out there knows where this dog is, sadly all the MBs for the South have been either taken down by their owners or shut down.

Blessings ...