1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Honest Opinions

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Madusa, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

2. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

3. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Yeah, what he said. LMAO!:D

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

well, I am still pretty new to peds, but it looks like a pretty good one to me.

5. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I'd take one! Looks real nice.

6. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Was just talking to Joanie last week about upcoming breedings. I cant begin to tell you how much i respect her & how well bred her sorrels dog are. Looks good, i see you have alot of stuff bred down off her yard. I love the line. Good luck if you decide to go through with it. I am thinking of getting something of her upcoming breedings.

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Joanie is a great person and has been a great help in our program, we have built a yard on stock from her and a bit from Bert. What litter are you considering one from?

8. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Xyeintist...Daisy Might.

9. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Very nice! I own the Brother to XY's sire and own two very nice dogs out of Miss Daisy. You really can't go wrong with any litter from her. :)

10. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Thanks for feedback, if not that particular breeding...then perhaps something down the road. I really am high on her breeding capabilities, I think she does everything her in power to produce good sound bulldogs.

11. doglady

doglady Pup

GApits~just wanted to say outstanding looking bulldog!

12. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Oh no not that garbage stuff from Tatonka Kennels. :p

Haha looks good GAPITS! :)

13. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

looks ok if you like that stuff

14. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Wellll... I like all the breedings I've seen you post.. lol

Its been awhile since we chatted but things have been quiet around here and I've got something for you still.. lol

I've got a female OR a male for you when you have room as long as you send one of yours my way.. lol

hit me on email or give us a call sometime.. Show season is coming up..

15. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Damn that little something you still got for me must be getting big, lmao ;) and yes the show season is upon us first fun show for our club is this weekend actually. Wish you were closer so you could come out and have some fun with us!! I think I will be heading to nationals this year so we can hang out if not sometime before that :)

16. GABulldog

GABulldog Big Dog

well if it works out send pics, ped, & price...then i gotta talk to wife, she'll prob shoot that down hah.

17. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

Looks good..Good luck.

18. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

it is a pure sorrell breeding that looks good on paper. if you dogs are as good as the peds. a good breeding to make

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Looks good here too, makes me wonder how that DUK stuf has been working out for The Tatonka people.