1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for the highest gamebred APBT

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by joey, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I dont think I posted this comment before? It wasnt my idea it was Berts. Why dont you go and talk to Bert if you really care that much about this crap. Also dont get me wrong I am not against Bert or his dogs as Mr.Sorrells has a good solid line of great dogs that anyone can be proud to own.

P.S. I guess you dont know what I mean lol......hopefully one day you will hehehehehe

2. Superglue

Superglue Pup

As far as Tested,Hogdogs are tested regular for gameness.As far as Human Friendly,try getting a pup from a litter that you have researched and pick the one or from the ones that come up to you and acts friendly and energetic.Stay away from the one that tries to flee from you or hides in the corner of the room.As far as getting what you say you want,well I have known people to go through many of dogs in a breed to get what they want and only find that they spent a lot of money on feed and got some of what they want and somethings that they didnt want.It is kinda like one man said in here,its like adopting a child or having one,you have to take the good with the bad.You will have to really want it to keep it.So when you pick a breed,get the breed that fits the purpose if you want to increase you chances of happiness.What I mean is,dont get a canoe for the Niagra Falls,get an airplane.Dont get a airplane for the subways,catch a train.All of these people have done you right by laying it on the line,that is why I like this site.They all care,that is why some took up for you and some just told you the bad with the good.The feelings you felt when this happened is nothing compared to what your new dog will bring,good and bad.Good luck feller and remember,at all cost,study your new dog every day that is possible for changes and problems that may become a problem in the future.Oh,by the way,I have a UKC registered walker that will bite a stranger faster than any of my pits.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

My thoughts, exactly!!!!
    It's a matter of persoal choice. Period...:)
    Joey, remember, you're in it for the long term, hopefully. When employment time comes around again, think of your dog, and what's going to be best for him, or her. This breed needs a HEAP of exercise, so you NEED to plan your time accordinally. Three things: read, read, then read some more! It's a comittment, for a LONG time. Will you still feel the same way, say in 10-15 years from now? If not, well, you know the answer .
    Good luck. Do your homework, and if it's appropriate, THEN, open your heart...

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

in five litters you'll find a dog that is everyones dream..bloodlines have been mixed up,messed up,and lied about through out the years...sorrel,colby,corvino,gator,old family reds,and wallace..are all great bloodlines..but even then the pup you pick..doesn't mean you have the best of the best..find a dog that meets your personal requirements...dont believe the hype..i have a 60 lb female..that drop six bulls this weekend..at a farm..cant say she the best of the best..but to me she is.

5. 440rider

440rider Guest

Why would you post the specifics of someones yard on the internet? As far as "one for the go" I know what you mean...and i'm sure there is alot of people who BS wouldnt want knocking at his door that know what you mean also. Glad to see you know what BS has on his yard for his dogs sake keep it between you and BS. Not starting shit just dont think info on yards is info to be posted on the web let alone on a site that I'm sure gets alot of hits by those looking for leads..if you know what I mean!

6. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

popa's going to buy a mocking bird and if that mocking bird dont sing..you take the prior verse.

7. solarz

solarz Pup

Hello all,

I am fairly new to the board (not the breed) and i would like to pose a question. There are a lot of people out there who get into this breed one way or another and that is not the issue here, but at some point they want to know about the true representation of this breed. This is where my question rises, because this thread shows it more than ever. The originator of this thread posted about some things which caused a lot of readers to tell him to read, research, and get educated about this breed inside and out. Now nothing is wrong with this advice, but someone please explain to me how one is to preach that you should become educated, when no one is willing to teach? I have seen a few people on here preach about education and i have personally contacted these people only to be ignored (not to my surprise). I totally understand the "caution" to speak on certain things (especially with the attention on this breed at the time), but when someone is reaching out honestly to get help or to learn something why is it that no one takes that opportunity to help someone out. Remember there is always a starting point for everyone, and just remember how you felt when you were starting out and in search of information. I know that there is a lot of stuff on the internet, but there also comes a time when a person is past the reading on the internet, and would like to talk to a knowledgeable person with actual experience with these dogs that will shoot the honest straight up answers! Things like this leaves some people no choice but to dive in head first, and get themselves buried before they even start, and I don’t think that is right. This breed is NOT for everyone, and this game is definitely NOT for everyone, but why not give people a chance to prove themselves rather than crushing them before they ever make it to the line? Thanks for your time!<O:p></O:p>

<O:p> </O:p>

<O:p> </O:p>

Respectfully yours<O:p></O:p>

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

I've got a two o'lclock and a four o'clock appt.'s avail. ........
    can you fit one of these times in ur schedule?

9. solarz

solarz Pup

i sure can! when you want to learn you want to learn!

10. The Watcher

I answer PM's ;)

11. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Well, you better wear your mud boots;)

12. solarz

solarz Pup

i have sent you an email also. But i guess i will try the PM thing..huh??

13. The Watcher

u havent e-mailed me.....

14. solarz

solarz Pup

I promise you i have. I have been lurking here a while, and i like the way you are straight forward with it, so i visited your site (and i like what you had on your yard also) to get your email address to send you a note. But that was about a month ago, and still no reply. lol

15. The Watcher

maybe thats the problem, I dont talk to lurkers... if you have some educated logical questions I would be more than happy to try and answer them in PM.

16. solarz

solarz Pup

well, i can totally understand that, but i sent you a legit email with legit questions. But i will shoot you a PM and maybe we can get things rolling. Cool with you?

17. solarz

solarz Pup

Fifty,
    PM sent!

Thanks!

18. SFK

SFK Top Dog

New face is a new case. Nuf Said!

19. solarz

solarz Pup

thanks SFK!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2005
  20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Well its not really specifics as alot of people know what B.S. dogs are all about as he is an old timer thats been in this game for a long time. I know what your trying to say but come on now who are we kidding his dogs are known for game first and show second everybody knows that. Yeah but you know what it is my bad for posting on this forum because of too much dumb ass newbies and undercover activist if you know what I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.