1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for the highest gamebred APBT

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by joey, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myles

myles Pup

Before you go an get yourself into somethin like a jeep redboy or eli dog buy a calmer dog somethin with little gameness or prey drive to start out

2. What a bunch of c*n*s, you lot love an argument more than you love dogs I reckon, dickl*ss f*gs.

3. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

quit reading straton books bro unless you are writing a documentary. i will say you have mentioned some stepping stones and thats it. but good luck with what you are trying to do or who your trying to bait in.

david63 likes this.
  4. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

damn it i got duped again i didnt look at the post date. damn jr members diggin up bones

5. supersuntzu

supersuntzu Banned

You do know you are contradicting your own statement right?
    Also you gentlemen realize this thread is from 2005 right?

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

As much as I would of loved to of been able to ream the original poster a new one for this idiotic post, it's from 2005. This ignorance needs to stay dead and buried,lol

david63 likes this.
  7. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

Like I said damn jrs diggin up bones...but I fell for it then I noticed it was antique lol

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I know,just wished i could've layed into the retard that started this post in 2005,he seriously needed to reconsider the 3 best lines of dogs,Sarona lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.