1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to start a kennel in southern indiana

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big River Kennels, Jul 14, 2004.

1. I have had pitbulls now for about 4 years. I am looking to start a kennel. right now I am looking for an affordable yet well bred nigerino female. prefer a sharp color please respond.

2. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Not sure what you mean by sharp color???? Nigerino dogs don't come in many colors....True Nigerino dogs....Come in Red, Black, Buckskin, Buckskin with white patches and heavy Black and White. This what I mean by heavy Black and White
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=14307
    Also they have came in white in the past...I have never had one in any of my breedings...From what T.Townsend has told me Cujo would throw white dogs...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2004
  3. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

4. AC

AC Big Dog

Don't worry so much about color it's of the least importance. The breeding rumble posted will produce 1st class bulldogs. Look into getting something off that. And remember color is not what makes a bulldog. It's the will, the strength, and the all around intelligence.

CRG likes this.
  5. CRG

CRG Top Dog

very well put ac

6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Nice looking pup....Your post is in the wrong section, but that's ok we'll fix it....Also not too many people work with the Tornado blood line for it to have its own forum here...But hey maybe Shon will put one up...

7. anyone looking to make a private treaty for a pup or two, prefer nigerino bloodline.

8. can anyone tell me what the toronado bloodline is?

9. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

If your looking for a "sharp color" I suggest you get yourself a blue Am Staff.

10. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Damn Black Beard...lololololololol...You have'n a bad night bro or what????..lol..Be careful of what you say in your post's..I don't feel like editing tonight and I dont like deleting post...I'm not talking about this post here...Just letting you know..Take it EZ...Breath in slow.....lol....YIS

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2004
  11. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

I'm just trying to have some fun and you know, stir things up a little bit. It gives some life to the site, gets peoples attention and, educates all at the same time. But I'll try to be more proper. TY

12. BDK

BDK oo7

i have one dog ill give you if you pay shipping or come pick up he is> gd ch mr beagle rabbit hunter<:p should be real game he weighs bout 10 lbs 1 yr old long floppy ears youll love him and with the money your trying to spend thats a bargain

13. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

lolololoolololololololololololol y'all are F'd up..Damn..lol