1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looks???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by pitman25, Dec 22, 2009.

1. pitman25

pitman25 Banned

Is there any way that you can look at a dog and tell if it has a strong APBT line:confused: someone told me a quick thing to look for is all four feet should match(markings):confused: Can someone help me out?

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Sorry, but there is no way to tell. Most of the time, you can't tell a dogs line by lookin at it. JMO

3. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

No, Not by looks,but by pedigree Yes

4. bdub

bdub Top Dog

someone lied to you

5. The feet should match? wth? LOL
    Sorry but no. Without the paperwork you are SOL.

6. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

Gameness NO but strong yes. You can tell that it is a strong dog in many ways. The feet does play a big role but not the colors. The guy who told you that must be high out of his mind.LOL. For me I like a dog that stands straight (arms are not cricket, stands on the toes a bit) Well just check out this site. American Pit Bull Terrier Network Pit Bull Encyclopedia A to Z about the APBT. a strong dog should be close to these conformation.

7. pitman25

pitman25 Banned

Thanks guys:)

8. ROSE

ROSE Banned

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html;)

9. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

I got it in 2 tries Rose. The Ca De Bou tricked me at first.:)