1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

loose dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bluedoglover, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

i pick up in the air even if i see a big one. One guy(had a bigger dog) laughed and said his can take care of himself and i looked at the dog and yeah hes really scary looking (in my head i know this wouldnt last 2 minute)

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I just wanted to highlight this post as I agree with it totally....Most people dont obey the leash law because they feel it does not pertain to them because there dog is really friendly but it doesnt only work that way as the leash law was made to work both ways by also keeping friendly dogs from approaching unfriendly dogs as well.

I would also like to point out that the leash law is not always on the side of those who obey that law as there are flaws or loop holes in the leash law depending on your state. For example some states say that if you know that your dog is aggressive to another animal or a human that you should have a muzzle on regardless of which dog was or was not on the leash. Defeats the purpose of a leash law right? Exactly LOL