1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

loose in the streets

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bullyson, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I've noticed he is quite flighty. If he sees an open door he charges it. The thing is, if he gets out Im not going to be like "Oh well" and walk off. Im going to go get my damn dog! I dont care how long it takes or what I have to do, I'll get my dog back. He got out front the other morning while I was loading my truck and all I had to do was let Heidi (my house gyp) out and he came barreling right at her. I snatched him up, popped him on the ass and with a firm "NO, INSIDE!" I put him back in the house. He's stuck to Heidi like a fly to a turd anyhow. She's almost 9 years old and now she's acting like a puppy again. You gotta love these dogs man, there is nothing on this planet like an APBT and I dont care who thinks otherwise. I WILL have Game Dogs AND Pet Bulls until the day they screw me into the ground! Thats just that.:D

2. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Love it! :D

3. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

thats what im talkin bout red! Ive opened a chain space to a few charity cases before and it has worked out fine with new homes found for them, it just takes time. The coolest thing about it is to take "before" and "after" pics. As well as adoptive family pics. Keep them around in case anyone sweats you for the amount of dogs you own, trys to make up b.s., etc. "dude, I run a rescue! you wouldnt shut down a rescue operation would you?" ;)

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Heres my boy "Gus". :)

[​IMG]

5. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

damn fine looking bulldog ya got there. from your previous reports, he seems to be in a lot better shape than when you first got him. excellent deed bud :)

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I put him on puppy chow to put a little weight on him. He's eating Neutro Max now. I'm pretty pleased with him. I sure would like to know how he's bred...:confused:

7. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

you could always submit a DNA sample and hope for the best. either way he is one handsome boy. :)