1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lost 9 brothers in 6 months

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Dixie Dunuthin, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Yo sup every1 iI know everyone has their own stories to tell but heres mine and I will make it quick cuz I'm hungry :)!
    I used to run the streets, fightin breakin into cars and drugs,,, alll the above. But 1 year I lost 9 of my best friends, Brothers really. All over silly shit, like stealin cars and runnin from police and gettin shot and shit, like I said, silly shit but we was all young 13-16 and poor just runnin the streets.
    Ma's and Pa's done gave up on us, hell society gave up just ready to lock us up when they could.
    But after 9 of my closest friends past within 6 months time and none of then were together all seperatly i started to look around and wonder who was gonna be next!??!?
    But 1 thang was for sure! It WAS NOT GONNA BE ME!!!!
    I chose to get a dog and as u can imagine, it was a pocket pit. I started walkin her and invested all my time in her and school, with a lil weed here and there and eased off the streets.
    Now, I'm 27 and got a family and still got my pits plus a few other animals in which no one shows dominance as they all know who the boss of the house is and I dont even show much dominance.
    I have very few friends because i learned real fast how people are and the way they act.
    I know somewhere there is a kid like me that has no one to turn to but you have to turn to yourself! Maybe not have chosen the smartest things in life but i slowed down enough to at least get the chances!!!:cool:

Attached Files:

2. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

thanks for sharin your story...glad you have gotten your life turned around...from the looks of that beautiful lil girl ya got alot to walk the line for :)

3. Alma

Alma Big Dog

Whoa man, thats terrible. So sorry about all your friends. :( Glad to see you turned their memories into a positive for you though.

Great pictures, looks like youve put the bad behind ya.. Kudos. :)

4. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

It's funny how these dogs take you away from doing stupid things. I haven't been to jail since I got serious about dogs.

5. stxman

stxman Pup

Respect!!!!!

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Good to see you got your head on straight now man, everyone makes mistakes but its the people who learn fromt their mistakes that make it in this world. And it sounds like you have learned from yours

you have a beautiful little girl btw

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
  7. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

So sorry to hear of your loss but pleased you turned the negative into positive.......
    I think dogs teach us to be better people and as the famous quote goes "The more I see of my dogs, the less I like people" :)
    Great story, thanks for sharing!

8. matt_91

matt_91 Pup

Yep Yep Yep....
    I dont realy humans that much these days
    Hmm shit, fact of the matter is, i trust dawgs more than i trust humans
    Shit, nothin like that dawg love i tell you
    Not just any dawg, gotta be a Pit Bull
    Yep, thats the only dawg for me
    You dont wanna get caught in a pit with one a them boy
    They make good companians, but even worse enemys
    Its all on how you take it