1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ma$on Hall Pit Bull $5,000!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by absolute peril, Feb 22, 2010.

1. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Everyone around here is selling these "Mason Hall pit bulls".

I assumed it is a new BYB made up bloodline ,like gator mouth, or some American Bully line:rolleyes:. Have any of you ever heard of it? I tried to look it up online and asked a few friends but nothing.

Is this a real bloodline or some made up BYB crap.

(I'm not looking to have one of these dogs just curious.)

2. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

sounds like mason's hog has a new byb name.

3. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Ah, I see. That clears allot up. I figured it was some BYB crap.
    Is this the dog your talking about?
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1191] :: MASON'S HOG

4. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

yeah it is a common line used by byb breeders in my part of the world. hog was a good one but now is lumped with gatormouth, snub nose and all the other byb lines.

5. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I should have just messaged you instead of making a thread. LMFAO.:o

I assumed at first it was some ambully line, then more and more people started saying it and I figured it was made-up. I hear allot of "Mason hall, Gator, Gator mouth,Shovel Head, rednose etc etc". Anything to make a quick dollar. :rolleyes:

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

There is still damn fine Art/Mason hog blood in tact. Fact.

7. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Mason Hall sounds like a peddlers dream :D:rolleyes:

8. Robber

Robber Big Dog

A conglomerate of Mason/B. Hall, at least in name...

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Its Mason Hog not Mason Hall, and yes Mason Hog is the dog you are looking for:cool:

10. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Maybe they are related to "Coby" :) Actually, there were some very succesful dogs that were Colby/Hog crosses...but that was the real deal Hog stuff before it became watered down and muddled with Bully junk...

11. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

5000, wow i dont buy dogs but if i ever did for that price he better b a ch. w ref. and come w a hooker a bottle of booze, big fat sack and $2000

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Again there is still vary true Mason Hog Blood out there. It is not all waterd down. Id like to see some of these bullys youre talking about that carry mason hog blood.

13. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Always heard good things about Clyde Mason and his dogs were said to be honest !!!!!!!!! But as always you'll get peddlers trying to live off of old dogmens names.

14. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

15. WARTOWN

WARTOWN Pup

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Nice No town....and those wernt even the Mason hog dog blood I was talking. I was talking the ones bred by J.M.
    Ive never seen a mason hog bred bully lmao

17. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

18. Robber

Robber Big Dog

I don't know about lately, but they used to be all over in the Gazette ads: "Blue Mason/McCoy with 90" heads... great agility or for protection" LMAO
    I will see if I can find one when I get home later...

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

There is also true Mccoy stock out there lmao.
    Yes most Mccoy stock was ruined by fools crossing into watchdog etc....but not all was. Polar Mccoy lost DG to Gr Ch Art. Rozmus Mccoy blood is mostly old Nebblett blood with some colby and ofrn.
    A Mccoy/mason hog bred dog would be a straight gamebred dog considering that there was no bullshit in the mix and the blood was from the right sources.

20. yeah that masons hall is probally mispronounced and is supposed to be masons hog..sometimes its hard to understand peoples language then its passed on wrong..thats like i hear uneducated people call a rottweiler a rockweller..lol..some people..