1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mal Kant kennels

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by willie joyner, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Master T

Master T Pup

Well I'll let you guys know how the pups off him turn out. I just placed an order for 1/2 brother and sister off him. And yes I heard the same for ch Texas

2. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

That's wussup. Best of luck.

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Gotta really nice pup off the Jack x Lisa breeding. Really a smart little fellow. He acts as if he has been on earth before. Very very active. Have a picture in the puppy section. Tell me what u think. Good or bad lol. Appreciate y'all.

4. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

He looks good.

I like the breeding behind that pup.

5. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Thanks Searcy.

6. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Mayweather

7. I have one he's good

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

8. i bred may ling up,she was my pick of the litter

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

How much does a pup from them cost

10. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Nobody has a more realistic answer than them. Give em a shout, not hard to get in contact with.

11. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Yeah treez I talked to them and got the answer I needed but your right

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good deal, glad you got a hold of them. I figured they might have different price depending on litter so somebody else's price they paid may not be what they'd want for pup you'd inquire about. Best of luck to you.