1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

male puppy in heat

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by nj dutchess, Sep 15, 2008.

1. when would he be ready that all i ask because he is humping my other dog AND im NOT going to neutered him OR BREED HIM NOW

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
  2. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

there is something awfully wrong with this post.... :confused:

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

male in heat?:confused: :eek:um last time i checked males are willing and ready at a drop of a hat. i take it your not a male

4. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

Serious this is real important before you breed him. Bring him into your local vet and tell them that you need to get him nutered, after that procedure is completed he will be fired-up and ready for all of your breeding desires. You should have this done well before bringing him around any females. Good Luck:D!

5. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

that stops std's right?

6. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

yep it sure does. never know what the hood bitches got these days. gotta protect your stud dog, if he's gonna be a big producer!

7. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

LMFAO :D
    I might slap that in my sigature

8. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

thats funny right there i don't care who you are:p

9. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

no i want it for mine

10. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

Just give me props and you call all have it. :cool:

11. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

All B.S. aside if your MALE puppy is in heat then you really need to bring him to the vet ASAP.

Just curoius: How could you tell? Can someone list the symptoms?

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

all depends- are we talking cherry? maple? oak? pine? balsa? if we dont have all the details we cannot help...
    pine burns hot, and will throw some good heat, but is winded fast
    oak is great- any of the hardwoods really. burns long, not TOO hot, but throws good heat, but is slow to start

( do i need to go on?)

13. my ? is when would he be ready that all i ask

14. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I hate to bust your bubble, we are having so much fun with this one, but males don't "come in heat." Ask your ? another way.

15. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Seriously though if you have to ask such a stupid ass question,then you have no need to breed your dog or any dog for that matter.

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

please tell me you are joking? how old is this puppy? you realize most dogs dont fully ~mature~ until 2+ years of age? how do you know he will be a worthwhile candidate to breed?
    if you are just looking to crank out some pups cause you have "the best dog" or "everyone wants a pup off him"- you are barking up the wron gtree- most everyone here is all about the PRESERVATION of this breed thru RESPONSIBLE breeding. if you have to ask when a dog is sexuall ymature-you have NO business even THINKING about breeding

rant over

17. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

WoW! Seriously?

18. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i looked at another post and he/she wants to put there PUP in a show this oct. and it looked around 3 to 4 months in a pic they have on here back in april? either way still way to young

19. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

so they want to breed this pup while conditinoning it for a show i am very worried for this pup :confused:

20. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Ready for what? A neuter? Sounds like yesterday.

Seriously, boy dogs don't come in heat. Essentially, they're in heat all the time, because most are ready to make babies at the drop of a hat. 5 and 6-month-old puppies have sired litters. Should they? Hell no. If you're asking an extremely basic question like this, I sure hope you're not considering breeding your dog. You aint ready, pilgrim. ;)