1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Marshall

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by devinben3, Jun 6, 2005.

1. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

here's marshall. 43 lbs. This dog is nuts! i've never seen a dog as smart and as quick as him! man he is faster than a bullet! he can go forever! Loves everyone! he just recovered from a bad injury...a buddy of mine threw him out of the back of the truck going 60 on the highway, he's lucky he lived! what do you guys think of him?

Attached Files:

2. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

and he still your buddy i would hope not after throwing such a great looking dog out of truck

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

No doubt.....I wouldnt still consider someone like that a buddy. But anyways, great looking dog, good to hear he is working out so well for ya.

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Good looking dog. Now you must mean ex-buddy, right? No buddy of mine would some shit like that and remain a buddy.

5. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

NO, i'm happy to say that he's not a buddy of mine now. Marshall loves to ride on the tool box, and goes everywhere, but that one time Tim was driving, he was slung out..poor guy. I still can't believe he made it, and besides the few scars on him, you would never know he got injured. Thanks for all the comments!! we call him Marshall the Miracle dog!

6. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

that is a bulldog for ya.. tuff as nails

7. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Yeah when I first read that i was like WTF a "buddy" threw him out of a truck at 60? I am glad you explained it... Nice lookin dog, glad to see he made it...