1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mastitis

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by CRG, May 22, 2004.

1. CRG

CRG Top Dog

my buddies female had mastitis on her last litter about 1.5 yrs ago. the vet said she should not be breed again because of it.we ended up hand feeding the pups 6 out of 7 made it.he wants to breed her again. will this be a problem again or was the vet bullshitting us. we both stopped gonig to the vet for comments he made about pits. i think he was trying to discourage breeding of the breed.

2. J.W

J.W Pup

iF I AM NOT MISTAKEN THERE IS SOME KINDA SHOT THAT YOU CAN GIVE YOUR FEMALE THAT WILL CURE THIS, AND MATTER OF FACT I AM ALMOST SURE OF THIS, JUST FIND YOU A NEW VET YOU RUN INTO ONES LIKE THAT SOMETIME.