1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Matson's Fred T

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by magnoilaotis, Dec 7, 2009.

1. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I think this dog was greatly underated in history. An old add I have says he won 4otc and 4 convention matches with a 3 hour loss. In total he had eleven hours of match time. His owner in the add is known as a straight shooter so I believe the record. Does anybody know more info on this dog it says he beat champions and produced champions.

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

didn't he lose to andersons ch red baron ?

mr anderson must have liked him as he bought him .
    he beat danny burtons cannon in 1 hr 35
    beat borens bruno in 42 minutes
    lost to bowens bean jean in 2 hrs 56 mins

this is all i could find out.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
  3. The great Fred-T

[​IMG]

4. preme

preme CH Dog

Nice pic..................

5. art

art Big Dog

bulldog there

6. bobm

bobm Pup

Gene Matson's Ch. Fred T was beat in 2 hours 57 minutes by a great little dog named Beau Jean, owned be Kenny Bowen. Ken traveled from Colorado to Oklahoma for the match with Don Maloney as his second. Beau Jean was sired by M. Wilson's Ch Tuffy, a full brother to GR CH Hope (Tombstone x Ch Catfish). Beau Jean's dam was Merritt & Gershon's Annie, a daughter of Bullyson bred to Bolio's sister Mendincino (Mendecino).
    Beau Jean scratched on his belly and Fred T took the count on all four

7. olddog

olddog Big Dog

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good post BobM., never heard Fred T quit...

9. I don't think fred t was underrated. every thing I've read of him was what a good dog he was. he was seven years old when he lost a long one, the report in the magazine said he was brought to the well once to many time's. he's one of the greats in my book !

10. He was advertised for a long time and if you look back through the old reports you will discover some lines seem to have completely disappeared.