1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday Bred Dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Dogman Tae, Nov 6, 2015.

1. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

I'd say jump at it. croata's a damn fine dog, and i assume his offspring are as well.

2. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

3. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

That looks like a damn good breeding. I say go for it.

4. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

For pure curiosity sake would you mind if I ask what the price of one of those pups are, as well the total estimated cost to bring the pup to you ?

5. total price is 3000 with shipping and all

6. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Booooooyyy stooooopp!!!! No way in hell I would pay that for one pup!!! What do you do when it don't turn out??? Throw 3 racks away?? You tellin me there are NO dogs in the Carolina's or surrounding states that fit you? 3k is multiple winner price IMO... Or a whole or half a litter! Big spendin doesn't always mean big return!

7. its not just one pup its two,one off these and one off another litter he has.3k is the total price to get them to me in the carolinas

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I always laugh when I read stuff like that. 3 racks for a pup Gtfoh :lol:. Get you a 2xer ready for 3 for that.

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I missed the it's 2 pups not 1 post before I had already sent my first post, my fault. Even still, with that kind of coin being spent, you could get something ready to race now instead of spending that kind of money to have to wait 2 years to play. I get it though, if you want something bad enough the money seems less important. I don't think I personally have ever wanted a pup or 2 that bad. :lol:

10. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Get a proven female for half that. Breed her for the other half and have the whole litter.

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

If someone is selling a 2w ready for a chip @3k then stay away. Either theyre damn desperate or they saw something they don't want to see again.

Anyway, if you have the cash then go for it. Those type dogs are working good as any, up to you to find out.

12. GhostDawg

GhostDawg Pup

At last someone who is thinking.

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

This is usually the method most recommend but honestly theres enough people trying to breed litters of dogs out there. Theres been many dogs and men made famous by someone buying the right pup from a proven camp/breeder and running with it.

14. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Good point! I wasn't knocking him, more power to him if he has the means and goes that route. For me I would rather buy the proven female and breed to the male of my choice and keep the litter. So it all comes down to personal choice and ones bank account!

15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Proven females are worth more than males to me. I wouldn't sell a PROVEN female unless I have BETTER females than the one in question! I agree with Naus tho. I would rather buy and work than breed and work. Keeps certain roles easier. You breed em, I work em, send em back type deal.

Naus. What would a 2x be worth IYO? Not an ace/freak. Just an honest, decent dog.

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

3500 to 5 for a 2w ready to go again. You'd have to think that dog has won 2000 already at least and if you're confident in it now that third can be done for 5 or more. Someone selling something like that for cheap is probably dumping a dog one scratch from quitting.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

This isn't counting cases where someone is getting out of dogs or needs cash quick a lot more than they need another mouth to feed. Which happens. In these cases good animals go for a price men later regret.

18. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

try again, you buy anything ch & over & your lookin @ 10plus.....imo 3k is what these dogs should go for, keeps the broke dicks & the bullshitters away. Plus u gotta pay to play.....