1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday lines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by nordic pride, Jun 30, 2011.

1. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Good stuff in MD for sure!

2. dsk jody

dsk jody Pup

hello check of archer lottobuck on pedigree online

3. mma316

mma316 Pup

Angus is the truth! Even though he's a grandson of Mayday. I wouldn't call him a Mayday dog. He's mostly Redboy jocko bred. I'm liking what I see coming off of him.

4. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
  5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

MJ was said to be nice from the signature white glove to the moon walk...

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The peps that owned the gsire on the top had alot to due with the second coming of Mayday dogs to that area...
    Kc was part of Southern knls and they ran thru some 100 offspring off mayday with little luck.They ran these dogs offspring in the thousands to get what you see.The Lukane ones got bad reviews at first,but when it was done and said he put out more complete bulldogs.Kc selectivly chose thier stock and didnt like mayday dogs as they gave him more losses than any line they dealt with.Seeing the Lukane stuff bred to thier stock makes since they seen alot
    off the Mayday & Barracuda stuff in that area and no other line has let so many down...VICTOR made out like a BANDIT. and most like FRISCOs supposid frozen semen offspring,Maydays second batch was questioned if it was dirrectly off Mayday or a son....Hmmm...

7. Alydar

Alydar Pup

I dont trust anything Vic says. I'm not gonna keep harping on it but Lukane was not a Mayday dog. He was a double bred son of Deadlift.