1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mcgees Panther

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by yessir, Aug 19, 2010.

1. yessir

yessir Pup

Anybody have any info about Mcgees Panther? Is he worthy of his name?

2. yessir

yessir Pup

Also Johnstons bear or apostle? any info would be greatly appreciated.

3. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

My cousin owned Joe black who was a double bred son of mcgee's angus and i liked that dog alot and his daughter lil joe was an awesome bitch. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [145611] :: JAMES LIL JOE Sure do wish i could get some of that stuff back :D

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Yessir, all 3 dogs you mentioned are good dogs in there own right. Panther was a helluva bulldog in his day, said to be a shoulder breaker.

5. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

6. yessir

yessir Pup

some say panther was a crossbred mutt and thats why he omly got one cause no one wanted to lose to a mutt. any info on that and how he became to be in the hands of mcgee. in the stories i do not hear of him just his name on the dog title. help anyone.

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Ive never herd that Panther was a mutt lmao

8. yessir

yessir Pup

so do you think that apostle is true panther blood or just hung paperwork.

9. yessir

yessir Pup

hearsay is hearsay most of the time. lol. i am just wondering cause i have been thinking of taking my mim bitch to apostle

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I think M.M. will be the only person that can answer that for you

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

if you have doubts then dont do the breeding because at the end of the day, no one can completely take away your worries about the dogs listed unless seen them with your own eyes. As far as panther being a mutt, name one great/famous dog that never had a bad story told about them.... People always hate what they dont have, now imagine how some folks feel after they get their butts handed to them by one of the hated greats. No dog is loved by everyone, with that said only you have to be ok with breeding to a panther dog, cuz your the one feeding it. JMO

12. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I haven't seen any of the heavy panther dogs with my own eyes, but some of the crosses have been good dogs.

13. yessir

yessir Pup

u eva seen it crossed with mims blood

14. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

You are in NC...ask about him. My Panther bitch is young but she's nice.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
  15. zeboray

zeboray Pup

you can,t go wrong with panther blood crossed or pure and from what i seen apostle is putting good offsprings out.he has three litters on the ground right now.and if you have any more questions about the panther blood tarheel has no problem with answering them for you.

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

The panther dog I have is the best dog on my yard right now.

17. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

He sure is worthy, he made ROM in 9 litters,
    [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
    Panther was owned by Tarheel Matt and Panther was only bred 9 time's in his whole life to these bitches.
    1.Hartmans Molly Brown
    2.Ch.Bolero
    3.Mean Joleen
    4.Jilly BUCK
    5.Baby Girl
    6.Miss Willie
    7.Lonzo's Suzie
    8.Tar Baby
    9.Cash's Mountain Girl (sister to my Buddy dog)

S.T.P. bred SEATRAIN X ZEBO, from that breeding came MARGIE, Tarheel Matt bred MARGIE to MONZON the first time and got some winners, so he decided to do a repeated breeding again, from the second litter came PANTHER.

You can ask the man himself, he posts on here.

[/FONT]

18. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

MM also bred Panther to Steven's International Velvet.