1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

MD: Vast dogfighting ring in Baltimore, Baltimore County broken up

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by treezpitz, Dec 23, 2014.

1. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Seen a couple new adds, had a bunch of our dogs as the ones "needed saving", "clinging to life" -
    I will admit though - the pictures they show are of bad yards, with igloo/plastic houses, snow falling, the dog shivering....
    if you are going to have dogs outside - water -proper shelter a must -

also noticed in the article something about folks having an accident and asking for advice from the peers -
    made me recall thishttp://www.game-dog.com/showthread.php/69601-dogs-got-in-a-real-bad-fight-help!!!/page3 and how even advising someone on how to help them in their accident can possible be sued..

I will say that I seen no evidence of dog fighting based off the evidence in the pics, but I was not the one that was watching these folks for mounths either, studying their every move, like them people do -
    so -
    what do you folks think - possible connection??

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

soon they may shift gears and go steal the dogs of our inuit cousins to the north, that use their dogs to pull sleds and such. I have seen shows on tw about this also -Alaskan Wilderness type shows that the folks take their dogs in the spring and tie them in the river current to get their dogs ready for long hauls..
    they show bad aspca shit ads in between shows that show folks with working animals, and folks that drag race for money...
    its ok to gamble on certain things , but not others - go figure - media brain wash - cant even get the direction they are directing the herd...but once the dogs people unite(multi breed) and shove their propaganda back down their own throats
    our ancestors have been farming and using animals for purpose for way too long to let some slick nickered phoney phuckin pansy tell us what we shall do -

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

folks around here still shoot bambi every Fall/Winter -and catch and eat various types of fish, regulated by the state obviously, and feed their families with the rewards of such, so -
    farm on - at farmers only dot com

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'd say around 90% of the images they portray on their crap ads are dogs in the ASPCA's cages lol not the owners. It's a standing joke in my household that the majority of the dogs used are APBT specifly because they have a pout face.

I going to make my own commercial with my constantly pouting faced M.I.A bitch on my couch.

For just pennies a day you too can adopt her and see that she gets her fat ass off the couch.... lmao

I have 2 here that would make the best heart wrenching commercials ever once i put that sad music to it..... :lol:

Hmmmmm, maybe I should do it, make these sucker ass saps pay to feed my mutts by a simple video, some sad music and a paypal address.... lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
  5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL, that's so funny, AGK. I swear one of my dogs always has a look on her face that would get a few dollars as well. Don't matter what she's doing, she always has the same face lol. Funny stuff.

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Thalia letting th ASPCAs emotional propaganda tug at her heart strings.. - YouTube

This is the reaction they want you to have just so you'll donate to their bullshit cause. These cunts used to break my lil girls heart when they would come on. It's a good thing shes older now and been schooled in these dogs as well as these dogs main enemies for the last 7 years since I made that video.
    Her heart aint that weak anymore, . Shes coming along nicely as my lil dog girl, shit, I can't breed my #1 stud here without her, no bullshitting.

I aint ever going to have anything good to say about the ASPCA simply because they broke that little girls heart. Fuck them and may they all slit their wrists, get pissed and go jump off a bridge... ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
  7. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

8. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

9. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

10. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Thanks forever

11. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Just when I thought I had seen it all.

The fact that they use so much propaganda tells us they have professionals at the top promoting this BS, ALL FOR MONEY!
    As Plato said long ago, "Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men."
    Without being able to pull heart strings, nobody would give a dime to them.

12. Exactly! What i was thinking