1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Meet Alexia

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Iverson's Pits, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Hello everyone - I just recently started coming back onto this forum, and wanted to reintroduce the queen bee, Alexia. She's our lovable, huggable house dog with the as-it-should-be whole hearted game dog personality.

I just started her on a workout program today. Were gonna have a lot of fun walking and running around this side of our little island and see what kind of shape we can get this 5.5 yr old gal into.

Just wanted to share....comments more than welcome.

Attached Files:

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Thanx for sharing, shes lookin good and keep us updated.

Cutt

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Glad to have you back. My daughter is moving to Japan this summer. They are in Guam now. Alexia looks very "Huggable".

4. Good looking girl Ivy.

5. She is beautiful!:)

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

nice girl!

7. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

She is gorgeous.

8. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

She does look nice.......Are you two just going to run/walk or are you going to add other stuff into your repitoire?

I think that blue collar on that buckskin color looks real good......Good Luck and keep us updated on the pics.

Andrew