1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by olddog, May 26, 2015.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Now that the day is over : To all my good friends that I lost in or because of Vietnam --- I miss you and thought about you and shed a tear for, and drank a cold beer to all of you-all !!!

Olddog

2. aww i luv memorial day, the family gets out and the dogzzzzzz its awesoem !

3. They're still looking over you brother thank you for your service and being a trooper myself can see where you coming from living your life to the fullest would make them the most proud. 21 gun salute to those who were brought home in boxes instead of walking off that c-130. It's their time to rest now tell their moms they did their best.

I'm all ears.