1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Merck Vet Manual Online

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Bubba, May 26, 2004.

1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

J M A N likes this.
  2. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Thanks Bro.....never seen this before......very nice!

3. BDK

BDK oo7

a great find you made bbk will help me and a lot of ppl out you reday to send lil lucious home with me yet lol later bro

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Thanks for the link.

5. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Great find man. Thanx!!

6. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Thx for the link.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

good link! definitely bookmarking this one. thanks!

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I haven't clicked the link. But is there a coincedence between this and Melinda merck?

9. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Unless she's 70 years old, I doubt it.

Merck is from this...

http://www.merckbooks.com/

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good point lol

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I have that book on the shelf and found it hard to follow. They got a Merck/Merial Manual for pet health that is dirt cheap and easy to follow ad helps me understand the other book. I think it was $11. at Amazon.com