1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mid Florida show 27 & 28

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Ramz590, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Ramz590

Ramz590 Pup

Mid Florida show 27 & 28

We are going to the mid florida show on the 27 & 28 and I was just wondering where everyone was staying at or if you know what the good hotels are around there. Thanks!

2. teewiggs

teewiggs Pup

Re: Mid Florida show 27 & 28

I'd like to know this as well.

3. green machine

green machine Top Dog

im not sure, but I do know they have camping available on site.

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

There is one hotel in town the judges usually stay at, it's right off the exit but the name escapes me.

I stayed at some chain years ago, a *something* Inn. It was about 15 minutes away. I'll try and remember. It was a decent dog-friendly place, too.

5. teewiggs

teewiggs Pup

I hope it's ok to post this. Rodeway Inn 352-793-5010

6. Ramz590

Ramz590 Pup

Thank You..

7. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

There are a few hotels at at the exit about 15 miles north on 75. I believe it's the Inverness exit.... Looks like I am camping this year....

8. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Anybody have directions? I'll be coming in from Valdosta, GA. When I enter the address into google maps or mapquest, it isn't found...

9. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

nevermind, got it! :)

10. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

yeee :D:D:D:D:D:D:D