1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mill

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by nj dutchess, Apr 16, 2008.

1. how do i make a home made mill

2. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

ez walker from jc penny or try a garage sale for e-mill then add side and a bar to hook the dog up too

3. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I am sure you're talking about a slat mill or carpet mill, but an e-mill, from my experience is WAY cheaper. I picked up a e-mill from a garage sale for 40 bucks. Used some scrap wood around the house to make the 'cage' part to attach them to and it's good to go.

DON'T leave them un-attended on a mill, they can cramp or fall and really get hurt.

I don't even hook my boys up anymore because they stay on themselves, voluntarily. That way, if they do cramp up or something they don't get strangled.

I do know someone who will build you a mill, but it'll run ya 800-900 bucks, plus shipping. pm me if you want details.

Andrew