1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mims dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by labulldoger, Dec 26, 2009.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

2. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

3. slim12

4. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Attached Files:

5. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

>>>>>>>>> :)

6. Texican

Texican Big Dog

I dont Have an Accnt, Can some1 Post a Ped for Von Michan's "Houston Tex"....thnx in Advance

7. I have one. She is the real deal, and I would be extremely lucky to come across another one of her quality in this lifetime. She is my favorite, and a will live out her life with me. A man could not ask for more from a bulldog.

8. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

i second that mollybee i have a lucius/spiffy luckey bitch and she will be the back bone of my yard...tested hard and passed well...i have seen that blood crossed with good eli blood and get it done...also seen it crossed with bolio blood and get it done...i agree with slim 12 this blood crosses well with just about anything!

9. Texican

Texican Big Dog

10. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

11. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

never heard of it but like to learn more about it so any who know a little will help so hit me up thanks

12. Texican

Texican Big Dog

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Who did he quit to...

14. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Thanks Texican, your male was really nice as well. Glad to have meet you at the show.

15. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Yea Man.... We need to get up one Day and Talk Hounds, Got a New Pup that I think will turn out good too. Ill try to have the Ped Posted soon

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Sod did you missed my post!!., because he wassend your dog but MY DOG........... and his stile wasend ok but great!!!!!!!!

17. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

like my mimis cross with cotton's bullet or jeep/redboy. in my eyes mims is an easy crosser

18. Texican

Texican Big Dog

The Guy I got my dogs from has this type of Cross,Bullet/Mims And I am Very Pleased:)

19. slim12

the bullet/ mims stuff is amazing...amazing in the fact minnie could carry that bullet shit as far as she did...had jump arounds dad, stoney....never produced the first good dog while being bred to some top notch bitches of the day...bitches that produced when bred to others....people who end up with these dogs have had far more success breeding back towards the mims blood than the bullet stuff....US1

20. Texican

Texican Big Dog