1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mims dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by labulldoger, Dec 26, 2009.

1. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

love the spiffy/lucky stuff seen a few hunt and also seen it crossed bolio and also with eli and both crosses produced freaks

2. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

IMG00259-20111114-1507.jpg IMG00256-20111114-1504.jpg the 2 pups are 5weeks old and they are cronos/mims cross also the other is a eli/mims cross

3. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

IMG00260-20111114-1510.jpg here is the dame to the black pups she's mims lucius/spiffy/lucky

4. gdk252

gdk252 Pup

5. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

whent to see bdk today really good guy i remember when that breeding was done good looking dog!

6. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

I don't post much but here is mine
    [​IMG]

7. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

8. spaniard

spaniard Pup

is the mims pure redboy sill out there ?

9. dpitbull

dpitbull Pup

I had a mims bred dog. luved her she was an awesome dog smart loyal and hell on wheels if sumone gets bored feel free to post ped "milans girly girl" miss this dog so much and wld luv to talk to this breeder again havent been able to get in touch with him since this transaction ne of u nc folks with any info it wld b greatly aprreciated

10. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

IMG00452-20120518-1528.jpg tn.jpg well i was looking at some of the IMG00521-20120611-1512.jpg garner threads and they are nice dogs that are well bred.......but if anyone has any nice bred mims dogs or crosses lets see some of them. IMG_20120616_102509.jpg here are a couple of mine

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Does he still have that big ass wolf lol

12. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

nah i didnt see him but i heard about him lol....

13. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

14. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

[​IMG]
    I own this dog as well as the breeding list previous.

15. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

can you make those public please

16. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

17. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

18. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

good lookin dogs byw

19. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog