1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mims dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by labulldoger, Dec 26, 2009.

1. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Thanks Outlawz

2. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

love those dogs and the breeding!

3. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Thanks bigeli, you have some nice looking hounds as well.

4. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

5. goodman

goodman Pup

is your dogs heavy patrick and which dog ru crossing it with out of mims stuff

6. dray69

dray69 Pup

Mims Dogs are all over the East coast and the south and if you have never heard of Mr. Mimms you might wanna google bonafide kennels registry he's the president I've owed two Mimms blood dogs one of which was the best bulldog Ive had the pleasure to own , also try researching mimms Ritz

7. John Galt

John Galt Pup

8. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

i got a yard full of the crazy fuckas.....wouldnt run anything else, i love it crossed either with good bolio blood(kasia) or eli(cronos)

9. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Im happy with the ones here!!

10. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

A couple males & females judges buddy /judges dixie chick and judges Danny boy/ judges bandit love them & offsprings

11. yungin

yungin Pup

12. ROSE

ROSE Banned

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

15. yungin

yungin Pup

16. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

17. ROSE

ROSE Banned

My question was to yungin. Don't understand your reply of go read a book.

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Go read a book because you must have clearly been bored. Honestly, what did you expect him to say that wouldn't be deleted? Furthermore what does it even matter?

19. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog