1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mitaban online?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by joe millionare, Jul 28, 2004.

1. does anyone know where i can buy mitaban online? or any other type of topical treatments for demodectic mange? ive got a puppy(5months) with a few small patches of demodectic mange and would like to treat it if/before it gets worse

2. I have looked around and what i found was some of the places are pulling it off the market ( for whatever reason); some websites that i have went to require a precription. However i found a link to a kennel website that sells treatment for mange, it might help you.

http://www.eppinettekennels.com/mangetreatment.html