1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mixed breed question

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Wilburmason, Jun 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Should I s.s. the pm? How a snagled tooth queen worshipping Cur doesnt have a weight, co sign, and needs a book to tell him what clicks and what's brood stock is but I'd somehow more of a bulldogger than everyone who's bulldogged lol

Again GREEN

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Its saved u from being kicked fot for being a nut sniffer with no knowledge multiple times. Should stretch your throat out like your mom, or you're girl when she's around a minority....

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

COME GET IT!!!!!! YOU HAD 10 KILOS AND 2 SEXES AND STILL DODNT HAVE SHIT LMFAO

4. Your mother's gash is like a welly top.....hahahaha.

5. I couldn't even get in the States if I wanted to, get your useless ass over here and come see my cur boy.

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Why is it all the uk w
    "Im a broke dick shit talking cur faggot.. come bring your dog u can't get in the country and show me" typical uk pussy trash.... talk shit in a jogging suit but can't run the track lol.

7. If you're dogs are anything like you they are nothing but 30lb of gas, you're a cull. As mummy locked you In the attic again because you didn't give her cuddle time? Lol

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Don't get chuffed up bruv

9. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

How did you save me from beeing kicked? What drugs you consume bro, give some of those

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Cull me then....

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

20 lbs... 2 sexs... 1 cur...

12. That wouldn't take much effort tbh.

13. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

I dont get it, you must be drunk dude

14. His mother has just messaged me to come and have a word with him to try & calm him down....

istockphoto-618210072-612x612.jpg

15. Mrs Gump, is there a Mr Gump..... Hahahaha

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You're the one who got all on their feelings because I said what everyone else know....

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about when it comes to bulldogs and bulldogging.... it hurt you so bad u couldn't swallow it and quit bumping your dick washer.......

You're such a novice it's comical to read your posts.... EVERYONE can see you're greener than baby shit. I just happen to say it...

Now unless you are willing to put those prized uk bulldogs on a plane shut the fuck up. You and kangal boy are cut from the same cloth....

17. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

You insist that im into Kangals you funny bastard hahaha

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Tosa, kangal, dicks, whatever.... theyre all gay af to me

19. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

They cant reach your ammount of gayness, thats for sure lol

20. A cur & a cull, the whole forum know you ain't nothing but a bag of wind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.