1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Moonshiners

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Nov 12, 2013.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Who is watching this season of Moonshiners? love this show.

2. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

me too, wouldn't miss it...lol!!

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I love it too man....I ain't got cable so I stream they haven't posted the first episode online yet.
    Tim is a good dude, I would buy his legal stuff.
    You watch the tickle show, I couldn't get into that man, his goons ruined it, they were just too stupid.
    But to go back to moonshiners.... I love the heritage and tradition, it is America...correction it was America. Just like these dogs. All is soon to be lost.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

No i couldnt get into the Tickle show either..But I love Moonshiners.

5. b dub

b dub Pup

love the show moonshiners,,,,got a buddy in the mitten area that makes some darn good shine about one sixty proof whoa wee ,,,,,, good sippin shine lol

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thing that gets me is you know the local law got to know them fellas.But i guess you got to to catch em.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i thought they legalized to make it?? just cant sell it??

8. b dub

b dub Pup

i dont think u can make it or sell it .....but they sell stills right on line i would not by one i would look at it and make it ,,,,,, for real becuse if im makin it im gonna sell it and sipp it lol lol lol

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

It is legal to make a small quantaty for personal consumption in someplaces like the amount is rediculously small....smaller than what these guys make in a run.

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I know right, everyone knows what tim's real job is and what town he lives.

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Dude I love it jim tom....the stories he tells are great!

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

maybe ill star makin the shit....gotta be legal in cali??

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

fuck id just grow some good weed if i lived in Cali lwg..lol

14. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

You guys know its a scripted show right?

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

yea rally its about the ratings anyway.I still enjoy watching that show.It still interest me.

16. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

X2!! what bama said!! OG kush in all the rooms and yard! Cali has fuked up laws tho, one of my buddies has to get everyclear sent in to him from out of state when he makes hash wax with alcohol because it's too high % of alcohol. Not to mention their bullshit gun laws.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i got that shit down treez.... and thats only a seasonal hobby... indoor is too expensive........

18. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I bet you do lwg lol I would too if I was from norcal! All I mess w is indoor, I'ma picky fukn bastard! I'm not a drinker at all either, all day smokin like a broke stove.

19. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes I have to say I like jim tom stories too. Where I'm from we can brew 3 to 5 gallons a month for personal use.

20. MCS

MCS CH Dog

It's all good rally. U can tell they are reading que cards lol....it is pretty good, not tickles show was just too scripted and stupid to even watch.