1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

More deleted threads...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frogs, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Starting to smell like the pit in here.....

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I think we need a pit section for members to hash it out LOL

Also for me personally I would love a "RED LIGHT DISTRICT", section but I am sure that is not allowed due to some of the restrictions. LOL

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

It's the internet its really not that serious. Mr.Drake is far from a dogman as most on here are not either but pretend to be. If someone is breeding trash dogs guess what don't buy one and the problem is solved. No matter how much one is bashed it is not going to stop them from doing whatever it is they are doing. This is the internet a place to pass time and for some to pretend to be great. I for one have never learned nothing that would help in day to day dog related things, what I did learn came from scooping shit and hanging around dog yards as a young man. So relax and enjoy the shit show

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

No he's not 10 and he's here so he's fair game. Your not 10 and your here so your fair game. You can't be the type person that acts a certain way and then gets upset when someone acts the same way with you.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

5. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

having dogs or not having dogs does not mean you are or aint a dogman.
    DEFINE me a dogman.

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Did that make you feel better. :lol:

I got nothing but respect for EP and Chuval as fellow fanciers of the breed that actually contribute to the board. Don't mean I have to agree with everything and I'm sure they don't with me. That's just being civilized with mutal interests. As far as this site, we'll fella, GD isn't going anywhere anytime soon don't kid yourself. Been around over a decade and going to be around another with or without you. It's stood the test of time pretty well so far. Your expierence here is what you make of it.

Point is, those threads serve no purpose to this sites interests which is why they get removed. Your opinion of me only matters to you and to even mention integrity while making a thread like this is quite comical. I won't even comment on the rest as I've spent more time on this nonsense than is worth. I hope you find a site that better suits your needs. You ever want to come back we'll be here. :lol:

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'd say it's hard to be a dogman without a dog. You can still be very Knowledgeable about the breed and the ins and outs of the game but without a dog exactly what do you do on a daily basis that makes you a dogman?

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I agree.....If one wants to get technical with terminologies then one could be called a Retired/Former Dogman. The same way one would call anyone who doesnt practice what they've done/experienced before a retired Doctor, a retired Cop , a retired boxer etc.....

As for me I am just a man with a dog , a chihuahua that is LMAO

9. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Ok I see your points, but I know plenty that could care less about keeping a
    Yard and the day to day work and responsibility it requires. But will be called upon
    To handle and condition a bulldog from time to time. The type that just love' the action
    And only the action. Very well respected. I knew and still know of
    People with small and large yards that just dream but dont do sqat but sell. Fly by night people
    That breed up a bunch of dogs and then stop.
    With that said are these two types dogman?

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree here.GD is a good site I have always enjoyed this site.Good members here and EP is certainly a wealth of knowledge when it comes to these dogs.Chuva is also and both EP and CHUVA do contribute thier thoughts based on knowledge.None of us are going to agree on everything but even if I don't agree I do try and look at things from the others perspective.

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Basically its just putting labels/titles to what one does and one can call it whatever they want as there is no real set terminology for those titles.

The dogman that only handles and conditions are called in my terminology, HIRED GUNS because they are doing all the hands on dirty work for someone else regardless if they are getting paid or not but majority of the time they are getting some sort of commission which could be as simple as a free pup or breeding rights etc... There are also dogmen that have no yard and only buy other peoples match ready prospects and conditions and handles them themselves only for the sake of ($$$$$) GAMBLING and ACCOLADES these are called yep you guessed it the Gamblers LOL.

People that dont do squat but sell dogs are called Peddlers. LOL, nothing wrong with that though or any of the above mentioned as its just meaningless labels/terminologies.

12. frogs

frogs Big Dog

For what it's worth AGK, I do hold you in high regard.

As far as the dogman sidebar going on here... I know TDK is a very well respected man here, and will be a "dogman" untill the day he dies. Regardless if he is able or willing to produce, care for, work or even possess a single dog.

13. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I agree Saiyagain

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

IMO the highest title that never leaves that person is when one is labled/called a "OLD TIMER" as most everyone would know that he paid for and earned all his past dues.

15. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I sure hope you aren't comparing TDK to the others you have mentioned. LOL!!!

16. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Maybe frogs should receive an honoris causa moderator position.

He seems like he has his head in the right place, with his idelistic values shining through where most of us have become immune to other individual's plights and tribulations.

He seems to have superior communications skills and an authoritative touch so the administration should look into recruiting him into such a prestigious post.

17. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Hey, babe, nice to see you again!

18. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Hi Vicki, just browsing saying hello here and there, not too much time to surf the net nowadays but its always nice to see its the same ole game-dog

19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

kakes is old as dirt and has plenty of dogs

20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Out of the blue Campaining for frogs to be a mod now huh WOW LMAO.