1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

More deleted threads...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frogs, Jan 1, 2016.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Pretty common thing with little dogs

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

2. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Says who? Last Chihuahua I knew of, around eleven or twelve yrs. old, was left alone nine hours a day, five days a week. Not a problem.

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lots of people I've seen with smaller dogs use the pads almost like a litter box for cats

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

4. frogs

frogs Big Dog

I've seen it to. what it amounts to is they always have a piss rag laying on the floor by the back door.

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

It truley takes a certian type to want a dog that shits and pisses in thier house on pedigree pads or not...
    The question is why does that small of dog exist???
    For people who like both the piss and shit that a cat offers with out all the stuff a real dog offers...thats why...

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Exactly it is a very common thing.

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Actually the real question is why do you even exist? I know to find your online mentor LMAO

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Says the majority of people who own house pets. LOL

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Those pads are usually for when the owner is NOT at home because most owners of little dogs do not crate them.

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I think its time to add another one to the dump......

11. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Noooooo!!! LOL!

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Uh oh, somebody cracked the secret code on this thread and made it active again LOL. Come one, come all .....

13. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Just throw this thread by Sai's back door, he'll take it out tomorrow afternoon.

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

HOLD UP!!!!this is YOUR CRYING ASS WHINNING THREAD that you started fool, instead of passing the problem to me like a lil fairy bitch, why dont you take responsibility for your own shit and take it out tomorrow and throw it in the pile of trash you call a dog yard LMAOROTF. ahahaahahahaahahaahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahaaa

15. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Honestly, just throw a diaper on that thing and be done with it, fuckin lazy ass.

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Lazy??? Look it who the fuck is talking you lil shit , why dont you throw your self in the diaper and feed it to your shit eating curs and be done with it you lil bloody tampon. LMAOROTF. ahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahhaaaa

17. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

18. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Yeah... Lazy. Anyone who lets a dog piss and shit in the house for and extended period of time, other than appeasing an elderly dog or training a pup, is a flat out lazy ass, fuckin idiot.

19. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Says the lazy ass who wanted me to dispose of his piece of shit whinning ass thread you dumb lazy fuck. LMAO

Wrong again fool just like you normally are as majority of people who own little dogs have them TRAINED to use the puppy pads when they are not at home, U dumb fuck LOL

20. frogs

frogs Big Dog

So you have actually "trained" and conditioned an animal to shit at will, in your kitchen...?

Perfect!

I think congratulations are in order.