1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mosiedquitoes

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Game4Life, May 22, 2013.

1. Game4Life

Game4Life Pup

I need some help everyone. I live near the water and have four bulldawgs who are being eaten alive by Mosquitoes. Do any of you have any tried and true ways to keep mosquitos away from the dogs?

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

go to your nearest feed store and buy some horse and stable spray its for all pest its multi purpose spray the dogs down good every three days.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

How are you all killing them? They are BAD this year

4. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

you can also use that happy jacks dip and dip every dog on the yard every few days if they cant feed they wont hang around.

5. Whiskey Rose

Whiskey Rose Banned

I know exactly how you feel, go buy a few mosquito zappers and some mosquito spray.

6. Game4Life

Game4Life Pup

Thanks for the info evryone good luck and good bulldawgn to ya