1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most influential Redboy Stud

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bubba, Apr 15, 2004.

?

Most Influential RedBoy Stud

1. Bailey's Bingo (Redboy X Fanny)

33.3%
  2. Holland's Haymaker (Cadillac 2 X Cherry)

3.9%
  3. Holland's Cadillac 2 (Bingo X Cherry)

1.3%
  4. Mims' Jiggs (Dopey X Lily)

3.3%
  5. Mims' Dopey (Mr. Bulldog X Fanny)

5.2%
  6. Kramer & Holcomb's Hap (Bingo X Cherry)

3.9%
  7. Kamakazee's Hunter Red (Bingo X Peaches)

5.9%
  8. WCC's Deacon (Bingo X Peaches)

12.4%
  9. Chavis' Yellow John (Redboy X Red Feather)

26.8%
  10. Other...please specify

3.9%
  1. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

this is pointless

4 out of 9 of the dogs mentioned is off of bingo

so if all the votes for his offspring are totaled including his votes it should still have him in the lead for most influential

no matter who the winner he would still be the dog that produced 4 of 9 top producers
    and being in the running himself it shouldnt even be questioned

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
  2. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Baileys bingo honey!!!

3. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

good point

4. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

LMFAO!!! That is a good reason why are these majority of Baileys Productions LMAO?!

5. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

I agree. He was tested and able to produce with few breedings.

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Yellow John :)

7. terryg

terryg Pup

I've seen some good dogs bred down from yellow john round my way so i'm goin with yellow john although I like what i've seen from the deacon dogs to

8. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

My line of Redboy is heavy Bingo. I love em. The crank easy don't know what the slow starter stuff is from. Even when extremely inbred they crank easy. The yellow john dogs are an extremely good line of Redboy dogs though. I have crossed to it here and there and gotten very good animals. A lot of people sleep on the Yellow John stuff but the old timers really keep it to themselves.

9. gillagan

gillagan Big Dog

10. I really like what I have seen from the Jiggs stuff, but I might be a little biased since I have one with some Jiggs that is heavy Redboy.

11. Also, I believe the Redboy dogs through Carl Mims just bring a little more to the table.

12. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I always liked the Hap dogs but without Bingo no Hap gotta take Bingo out of the poll lol

13. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

yellow john game and proven as they come and could produce a good strong litter in his own likeness

14. north av.

north av. Pup

crenshaws (kamakazee) hunter red imho.

15. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Hunter Red all the way