1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most Ripped Photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by c.knight, Nov 10, 2006.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

This has to be Dizzy's (Miss Magic) daughter??? I bet $100 that it is... She looks amazing, great job!!!

2. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

purepit your right the Ped is on this page TEK's Miss Magic?

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

She has out done her mother in looks, but they are both beautiful dogs!!!
    TEK'S Miss Magic
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

heres my bitch $ PENNYWISE $ i havnt been exersizing her much of latley because the weather...... but here she is... thanks

Attached Files:

5. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Zaduska looks great as always! :)

[​IMG]

6. Here is Bronson in NC end of October

[​IMG]

7. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Bronson look good seen him in person at the NJ show

8. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

The white dog looks like my old american bulldog, Mercedez. LOL Nice looking dogs!!

9. Grand Champ Lukane it is!!!!! I'm still wonderin after all this years what food have they been feeding Lukane:confused::confused:

10. Sorry for being inactive for quite some time guys, I've been a member here for 3 years and all I do was to browse and get tips. Keep posting those ripped bodies. Thanks.

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

12. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Which dog is this? I like its build.

13. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Topaz......wow!!

14. Jelet

Jelet Banned

oh. couldnt tell before because it was not letting my view the picture larger.(didnt c the brindle or face clearly)

tupaz is looking nice and cut.

15. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

When you saw her at the show, she only had two weeks of work. I wasn't sure I was going until last minute. She has 4 wks of work in this picture and has another 3 1/2 wks left. She's gonna be in tip top shape.

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

17. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Nice looking setup! Is that yours rallyracer? The dogs look good too!

18. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Topaz lookin good, RallyRacer nice lookin dogs

19. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Nice lookin hounds you got there Rally, that white dog looks like a tough sob.