1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mountain Man stuff

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kinggatorpits, Mar 16, 2008.

1. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Hey Guys,
    Any of you guys know where some good bred Mtn Man stuff can be found? Is the man himself still alive ? Or any kennels that know what their doing that use his stuff as a foundation?
    YIS
    KGP

2. GABulldog

GABulldog Big Dog

i think he's already dead, if not he's got one foot in the grave...

3. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

You can personally contact him through his ads in the ADBA Gazette or Old Journals, he's ran a couple ads the past few years

Word never went out that he died, when was this?

4. GABulldog

GABulldog Big Dog

o i dont know i just figured if he didnt know if he was still around he is probably dead already...i dunno. but i dont know where to get ch homer ROM blood im sure theres slome around

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

ok

but you can get dogs direct from him

6. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

He's still alive.

7. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

TX, Do you have any dogs off Snaps?

8. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

I thought he was still around any of you guys know how to get into contact with him? At the current point I don't have time to go digging through mags to try and find him I do believe his kennel is Old Mountain Kennels...My dad had some stuff from him back when I was a kid great dogs but my pops is old and senile and can't remember what he ate for breakfast much less where or how he got dogs 15 years ago.

9. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

he was still around and dancing like he's 25.

10. I may be wrong but try southern style kennels

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Cut Throat had some off mtn man blood.

12. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Is Cut Throat a kennel or a member here?

13. Caos

Caos CH Dog

14. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

You guys shouldn't go around saying that he's dead that's for sure. He is still alive and kicken and alot of the stuff on the net are his older blood. He isn't active with the dogs anymore as he is 83 years old and on oxygen. He is a humble old man that can tell you how it is and not what you want to hear.

15. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

You happen to have a kennel link for him?

16. i agree that is stupid to go around saying someone is dead and you have no sloid information on such a sensitive subject, remember the guy has family and that would freak someone out if they logged on and read that post.

17. Gameboy864

Gameboy864 Guest

Mountain is still alive and well. He still has dogs available as well. That's an honest guy who stands behind his word. Has the best eye in the game and is an O.G. in da dog game. Can look at one for a few minutes and tell you more than you know about your own dog!

18. Gameboy864

Gameboy864 Guest

There is no kennel link for Mt. Man. Just gotta know him or some1 who does

19. Gameboy864

Gameboy864 Guest

I agree. Does his son not still dibble dabble here and therE? I haven't been up in awhile. You are so right about him though. I was able to obtain a small portion of knowledge from him over the years. He's taught me more about my dogs than any1 ever could, including the responsible breeders. T.G even quoted this guy the information super hwy. on game dogs. Where is the respect at people?

20. Gameboy864

Gameboy864 Guest