1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mountainman's Deadwood (rom)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by RIVES PITS, Jul 5, 2005.

1. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Does Anyone Know Anything About Mt. Man's Deadwood (rom)? Any Offspring You May Know Of? My Brother Just Bought A Dog That Has Him In The Third Generation But I Can't Find Anything About This Particular Dog. I Think He Is Off Of Homer Not Sure Any Help? What About Mt. Man Himself Any Info Telephone Number Or E-mail, Or Website?

2. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

3. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Got That I Need Some Way To Find Mt. Man Yard So I Can Talk To Him Or Find Some Offspring Closer To Home

4. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Yet another case of the old saying, "those who need to know do, and those who don't know, don't need to".

5. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

This should have been said a LONG time ago.

6. Wayne

Wayne Big Dog

I was just up by the Mtn. Mans the other day showing him one of my new pups.He was saying he wasn`t selling dogs to any new people.He said people he know are coming up buying dogs for others.The Mtn.Man is 81 years old he don`t need to be dealing with alot of new people anyway.

7. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

8. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

You Going To Sell Any Off Of Your Ch. Ms. Florida And Willy Or How About Blaze? Sent E-mail And Pm'ed You No Response Yet1