1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Muscle Definition

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Ninety-Nine, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

At what age does a dog/pup start showing its mature muscle definition?

2. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

I dont know "what age" per say, but my 10 month old is pretty ripped.... so is his sister....good feed and play is all they get and it does wonders...no sitting on the chain around here!!!!!

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

if youve got a pup ,watch and learn! if your gettin a pup ,same applies .

4. venom

venom Top Dog

There's no real answer.

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Why isn't there? Jacko just gave a damn good one.

6. apbtproud

apbtproud Pup

its all in the genetics and each dog varies.

7. LOS ALTOS

LOS ALTOS Pup

I agree with apbtproud it's all genetics. I had a red devil corvino dog and he was very muscular since he was 4 months old that I remember, by the age of 6 months he looked like if he was a year old. His mother was a small bitch but she was so well put together that she had passed it on to my dogs dad which was her son as well. Since my dog was inbred he got those genes from the parents I never did anything special just walk him and run him on a bike.

8. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

my little dog is getting pretty ripped and hes 7 mo old and we just hand walk and mayby once a week he hammers out the spring pole for about 15 min and alot of fetch but it depends on the dog