1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

muscle formulas?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by JoeyNzoey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Well I am quiet aware of all these powder or liquid formulas they have for apbt's mainly but for working dog's in general. They are suppose to provide muscle mass, strength and energy etc so I am curious to know if any or many of you do indeed use any extra formulas as a apart of your game dog's daily nutrition? and your results please? my dog is a about a year and half now and up until now I have not added any extra supplements to her diet or while I am conditioning her but if any product is true to it's label I would highly consider.

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

the only one i would use would be vertex and only in a keep

Vertex

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

If you have good dogs and feed a dog good, And know how to work them properly, That is all you need.

Lot of folks will over due things and end up causing more harm than good, Keep it simple and both you and your dog will be better off.

4. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

i agree with old timer when im working a dog the only thing i add is raw eggs and raw meat and good exercise and recovery time but i have seen people use vertex and the results were good

5. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Old Timers rule.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

again correct me if im wrong, but imo no supplement is better than the old fasion way! plain old hard work & time!

7. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

That is absolutely right.

8. I'm going to have to agree. Good hard work, good food, and rest should give you the results that you're looking for. Plus its fun.