1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Muscleheads Whiteboy...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GrChPitBitch, Jun 21, 2004.

1. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

2. BDK

BDK oo7

great looking ped ugly dog though lol why do you ask you dont own him do you anyway

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

LOL... Musclehead kennel is in my area... was just wondering what everyone had heard about him... I guess he has an awesome mouth.... undocumented ROM...

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

A former member of this board had a 1xw son of his...he spoke very highly of Musclehead, thats about all I could tell ya...

BB

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I think he stole my dog whiteboys name..dammit I can never pick an original...Well bred dog... and he looks like he should belong to someone named musclehead...Hes off 2 GR CHs so someone must be doing something right...id take him if you twisted my arm just a little...lol. Now I better change my dogs name to whiteguy or something...

6. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Awesomely bred carver dog, but i HATE white dogs (barf). Ability means more than color ever would, but i'd try to find something NOT white.

JMO

7. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

I agree, i got stuck with this white dog and every damn scatch or scape he gets shows forever.

8. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

I've heard of this dog..i personally don't know much about him..people talk pretty good things about him, but he is a pretty ugly dog..i don't like the whites either..but hey, looks don't mean a thing!

9. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

10. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

paperwork looks good

11. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Whiteboy is an average dog BUT a very good producer.

12. The papers look too good to be true. Maybe made to order. Has he any hunts? How has he been proven?

13. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

Im wondering the same thing....

14. SFK

SFK Top Dog

He's produced 2 Ch's & a 2X out of 28 listed pups. With 2 different gyps, Thats not bad odds. & that's only the posted info.

15. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Whiteboy was just not a "show" quality dog.He proved himself well enough to be bred and throws better than what he is.

16. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Does anyone know anything about Redman? I believe he is off the same litter as Whiteboy.

17. Goat601

Goat601 Pup

18. Blackfish

Blackfish Pup

I need some of that blood to breed back to my Eli stock @Goat601..You know where I can find a female pup breed like that?

19. bestia

bestia Big Dog

we were considering using some whiteboy sperm with Mexican eli dogs, have a couple of straws, but haven't decided. We know it crosses good with tramp, tant blood. And have seen it as an out with GRCH Virgil-Lil BB red-Tramp dogs that were very impressive, but have never seen Whiteboy run tight.