1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

must read 1st half

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by searkkennels, Jun 15, 2005.

1. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">does anyone have a stud or bitch line bred from this male. looking for a very tight line bred. and yes I know this male was around in the 1890's just hopen someone may have bred from him like colby has bred. please no negitive comments. dont want to here them.

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>06-10-2004 at 12:36 AM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>RHC
    Level: Sr. Member
    IP: Logged

[​IMG] </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">1890's? lol

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>06-10-2004 at 08:08 AM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| Quote Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>BACpoint1

[​IMG] </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">

<HR>​
    yah i got one here in my back yard i have sperm off him too.. actualy i got it from red beard the pirate back 100 years ago cause back then rb as we called him was the owner of pup 100xw he sailed the ocean doing the dogs, actualy thats how they got from the irish lands to over here, he sailed over there robed a bunch of lepercons for there pots of gold and found out they actualy made there gold loot by matchin bulldogs and thats the real reason pits are so small so they could be easy to handle for the lepercons,,so just hit me up ill sell you some sperm off pup for 50 bucks an a bag of chips.. or if you can get me a dragon like i had when i was a boy in king arthurs round table ill give it to you.. thanks buddy santa clause </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>06-14-2004 at 07:48 PM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| Quote Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>[size=+0]MTNDOG[/size]
    Level: Jr. Member

[​IMG] </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: Re: Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">lmao..hehahaha

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>06-18-2004 at 01:41 AM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| Quote Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>REDWOOD

[​IMG] </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: Re: Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">

quote: <HR>

SORRY HEFLIN I AM NOT TRYING TO GET THIS FIRED BACK UP BUT I WAS JUST CRUISING THROUGH THE OLD POSTS AND SAW THIS. BACPOINT THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN ON HERE. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I JUST WOKE UP MY 6 YR. OLD DAUGHTER. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING........GOOD HUMUROUS POST YA'LL!!!!!

SCRATCH NOW OR FOREVER REST IN PEACE! </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-08-2005 at 01:40 AM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| Quote Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>REDWOOD

[​IMG] </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! PLEASE LET THIS GO IN THE PEDS HALL OF FAME. I HAD TO PRINT THIS SHIT. OH MY GOD I AM DYING HERE BUT ON THE REAL 2 CLOSE FRIENDS HOOKED THIS TIGHT INBREEDING UP LAST WEEK. SHOULD BE REAL RUFF...MAYBE THEY WILL OFFER SOME 4-SALE!!
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pedigrees/printPedigree.php?dog_id=156681

[Edited by REDWOOD on 03-07-2005 at 09:08 PM GMT]

[Edited by REDWOOD on 03-07-2005 at 09:10 PM GMT]

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-08-2005 at 01:43 AM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| Quote Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>rb

[​IMG] </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: Re: Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">

Red Beard here...
    Why the hell would anyone want sperm from Pup when they could buy frozen sperm from Pup's father, Woburn's Bucky? I'd be willing to part with some in exchange for green clovers, red balloons or purple horse shoes.......or will trade for the Black Pearl.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

must read 2nd half

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>PM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef></TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">you know what is funny you guys are just dumb I am looking for something linebreed down from him everyone has line bred carver dibo and others was just hoping some one might have something close to him I know it is will be hard for someone to compriend but maybe just maybe someone someone has a true ped. bred down from him.

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-09-2005 at 04:35 AM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| Quote Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef></TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">linebreed from 115 years ago[​IMG] are you serious[​IMG]those dogs would be so inbred and retarded they wouldn't even be able to eat on there own

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-09-2005 at 09:16 AM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef></TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">I was having a bad day until I read this post.I laughed so hard it felt like someone punched me in the gut.

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-09-2005 at 02:19 PM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef></TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">I don't know about a Galvin dog, but I got a real good friend who has a triple bred great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,(Catching my breath),great,great great,great,great,great,great,great, grandson, off of a brother to Loyd's Pilot.This dog was called Loyd's Co-pilot and is one of the best kept secrets in the dog game for a long time.Keep in mind now that there ain't much of this pure stuff still going around like this, so expect to spend a little money.

I only see my friend on Dec. 24th,but I see some mutaul friends of ours at Easter and around the same time that my kids loose a tooth.
    If you want me to hook you up on one of these pups, let me know ASAP,because my little girl has a loose tooth and it would be a great time to send word to him if you are truly interested.
    Keep in mind that this dude is serious business and if you bullshit him he will put you on his bad list, but if you are straight-up with him he will put you on his good list.This dude has been known to work out trades on milk and cookies or carrots by the ton.
    Just let me know.

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-09-2005 at 07:31 PM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>| Quote Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef></TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">I heard there is a clone of him at Area 51 along with a few new bloodline from Mars. I heard aliens brought a few bulldogs with them when they visited that are destroyers. Off the point I have some real video footage of Bigfoot and the Lock Ness monster if you interested.

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-09-2005 at 08:32 PM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>heflinskennel8

[​IMG]
    </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">you know what not worth my time

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left bgColor=#efefef>03-09-2005 at 09:56 PM</TD><TD align=right width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>|</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--DO NOT REMOVE THE LOOP ENTITIES!!!!!--><!--DO NOT REMOVE the MsgID Entity!!--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top noWrap width=180 bgColor=#efefef>REDWOOD

[​IMG]
    </TD><TD align=left width="100%" bgColor=#efefef>[​IMG] Re: Re: GR CH GALVIN'S PUP (10XW) <HR width="100%" height="1">

WELL ITS WORTH MY TIME AND AS I SAID BEFORE THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST FUN I HAVE HAD ON HERE SINCE THE POST WAS ORIGINATED. WE ALL NEED A GOOD LAUGH. AND STILLWATER THAT CO-PILOT SHIT WAS THE BOMB.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2005
  3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL thats good.

4. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

Lol................

5. Marty

Marty Guest

I merged them for you :) First time I've done that, but it worked:)

6. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

thanks marty i couldn't get it to work for me

7. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

this is to freaking funny some people